Monday, February 20, 2012

Repurposed Vintage Dress | Outfit Post



via Sincerely, Kinsey by sincerelykinsey on 1/24/12

Something about this dress makes me melt. I've always been somewhat of a gold fanatic, so you can imagine I was overjoyed when this pretty little thing with its gold tone buttons caught my eye.
 Here is a before photo, shoulder pads and all. I simply snipped those out, cut and hemmed 6 inches or so, and rolled the sleeves. Here's what I ended up with..

Do you have any thrifted treasures you've revamped lately? I would love to see. If you do, please leave a link! If not, I hope this sparks some sort of interest to find your own pretty piece and reinvent it into something all your own.
I'm off to make a late morning coffee run then to RVA for the rest of the afternoon. 
Sincerely, Kins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment