Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas gift tags ~ a free printable

Are these not adorable!!!! 


via oana befort by OANA on 12/13/11

free Christmas gift tagsfree Christmas gift tagsfree Christmas gift tagsWho doesn't love gifts? I sure do, and I like making and wrapping them as well. And as I promised, I am offering to all of you a little special something - these origami inspired Christmas gift tags. I really hope you'll enjoy them! 
Also, if you will use any of these tags and want to share with us how they look on your gifts, please link some pictures on the comments section bellow! Xo!




Click on the left image to download the high resolution file.
Note: For a nicer effect, try printing the image on a thicker (200-300 g) or textured paper. *The printable is free for personal use only. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment