Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Birthday Week

I love wishlists along with #1, 4, 5, and 10 on the list. 


via From Me to You by sweet.dreamer on 4/4/11

Very soon it will be my Birthday and I am so excited about that!
Every year the week before my birthday is my Birthday week, along with the week after. I love telling people that its my birthday and everyone always gets so excited. How could you not be happy if it is someones birthday, we are celebrating their birth and that is so glorious!
I am loving the picture of the bears, it is super cute. I am in love with polar bears, I wish I could have one as a wee pet.

My friend Michelle put together this little list of all the pretty things I would like for my birthday, I especially like the Salt & Pepper shakers.


One. Satchel from Urban Outfitters
Two. To Kill a Mocking Bird
Three. Emma
Four. Last Friday Night OPI
Five. Berlesque OPI
Seven. Bow Ring Stolen Girlfriends Club
Eight. Pride & Prejudice Mug iko iko
Nine. Salt & Pepper Shakers Urban Outfitters
Ten. A Cuddly Cardy
Eleven. Diana F+ Dreamer Camera Urban Outfitters
Twelve. Frankie Subscription
Thirteen. The Catcher in the Rye

No comments:

Post a Comment