Sunday, February 19, 2012

A fun little get together

I must plan something like this. I love seeing all the adventures of the people's whose blogs i follow. It gives me hope that these all are possible for me to do one day.

via voyages of the creative variety. by Tori on 12/29/11





Merry Christmas! It all started with our family photo first thing in the morning... If you look closely you'll notice that Brendon is just holding a stick to his face :)
When we opened our presents my brother had got me a very cool set of "MunchStache Cookie Cutters" and I quickly made some chocolate shortbread so they could be added to our lunch... Yum!





It was the first Christmas that Brendon and I had hosted and it was fun preparing all the goodies! And as usual, my Mums cooking was amazing :)




I also got a Fuji Instax camera from my lovely husband. I've always wanted a Polaroid and after they decided to discontinue production of film I thought I might never have one. We've been snapping happily away ever since :) I love being able to watch it develop in front of my eyes.
Well, we're of to Hot Water Beach for New Years. Can't wait for my first ocean swim of the summer!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment