Sunday, February 19, 2012

milky


via fieldguided by anabela / fieldguided on 8/24/11


Just a quick note to say that I have a guest post on sweet Hila's blog today. I don't write too many guest posts -- as you can see, I have a difficult enough time writing here regularly -- but Hila is quite dear to me, and I love that the reason why she asked is because she has a lot of writing to do.


I wanted to note that the text of the post might come off a bit smug, which was not my intention at all. You don't have to have a partner to have a secret language! I still laugh when I think about how a friend of mine and his sister have their own word for pyjamas: they call them "pajayjays." Too good.

Diana (Miss Moss) and Jen (Honey Kennedy) wrote some posts for Hila as well, and they are wonderful.

(sylvain-emmanuel; signed, monica)






No comments:

Post a Comment