Sunday, February 19, 2012

Auckland Art & Craft Fair.

Next year I want to go to this!!!! I think there is a similar one to this held in San Francisco that I could go to, that would be more reasonable than flying to New Zealand. I should really make a to do list for each year to keep track of all of the things I want to do before I forget them.


via See Me Everywhere by See Me Everywhere on 12/11/11



A range of pretties found at the Foxes stall.


Too many gorgeous flower crowns to choose from over at Wolf Cub.




Hunter Gatherer displaying their collection of jewellery, cards and more.

Walking home with my favourite Bird In a Bunny Suit print.

What an entertaining weekend this has been! A group of us made our way along to the Auckland Art & Craft Fair on Saturday, held at the Aotea Centre and what a treat it was! As my first time at the fair, I wasn't sure what to expect, but was definitely impressed by the turn out! I found it to be such a unique and lovely event to display so many people's creativity and I must say, left feeling rather inspired myself. It was fantastic to see the talent that is hidden all over New Zealand, displayed for showcase at this event. Great exposure for smaller, independant businesses and make a way into the market. All in all, I absolutely loved it and will be looking forward to the next fair!

Jess (from Foxes) and Kylie did such a fantastic job at organising this event, so big ups for all the hard work and effort put into this! We are grateful for the work you have done so we could attend such an awesome event :)


No comments:

Post a Comment