Saturday, February 18, 2012

A lovely way to start summer

Such a cute way to start summer. I'd love to get some friends together to have a cute little party like this. The only thing I'd add to this would be some tea :)


via See Me Everywhere by See Me Everywhere on 12/5/11





This weekend I had the pleasure of joining in on a true Garden Party hosted for all the ladies in our church. It was such a lovely event that marked the end of the year for the women's events, as well as the start of Summer. And as a part of the graphic design work I do, I have the honour of designing signage, cards and advertising for such special events and work alongside some incredibly creative people - watch this space, our awesome events coordinator will be starting up a blog very soon, you will be swooning over the events she's put together!! And just look how it all came together!

Love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment