via As Ink Remains by Noémie on 1/20/12
Hope you have all had a great week! I sat here for a bit trying to figure out what good things happened this week. I thought of one, and then another came, and well, here are the top 6 that I could think of!
- I finally received a coat (in beige) I ordered from Asos. I'm not sure if it's too big or not but I love it nonetheless.
- My hair was curled not once, but twice this week. And it looked nice. I could get used to this whole gettin' yer hair did before going to work, thing. Heck, I'm even planning on trying one of these styles out next week.
- I ran and it felt great. Even in the cold, even with ice, even with wind in my face.
- We finally finalized a place for the wedding. And the date. Woahhhhh.
- Amber from Wabi Blog did a reallly nice little post about my blog on Tuesday. It made my heart swell :)
- I have a third post on Style Nine to Five. Check it out here.
And for my Friday Finds:
I've been thinking about work spaces lately. This space would be too perfect. Jenna Brinning, you lucky girl.
I love these looks from Maurie & Eve in Australia.
Happy Friday, and Happy weekend!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Friday Finds + 5 Things
Posted by Haley at 11:34 PM