Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friday Finds + 5 Things

via As Ink Remains by Noémie on 1/20/12

Hope you have all had a great week!  I sat here for a bit trying to figure out what good things happened this week. I thought of one, and then another came, and well, here are the top 6 that I could think of!

  1. I finally received a coat (in beige) I ordered from Asos. I'm not sure if it's too big or not but I love it nonetheless.
  2. My hair was curled not once, but twice this week. And it looked nice. I could get used to this whole gettin' yer hair did before going to work, thing. Heck, I'm even planning on trying one of these styles out next week.
  3. I ran and it felt great. Even in the cold, even with ice, even with wind in my face.
  4. We finally finalized a place for the wedding. And the date. Woahhhhh.
  5. Amber from Wabi Blog did a reallly nice little post about my blog on Tuesday.  It made my heart swell :)
  6. I have a third post on Style Nine to Five. Check it out here.

And for my Friday Finds:

I've been thinking about work spaces lately.  This space would be too perfect. Jenna Brinning, you lucky girl.

I love these looks from Maurie & Eve in Australia.

Here's some excellent identity work for Five and Dime by Bravo Company.

Jasmine Croissant via Closet Visit.  I love her quirky style.

This couple's style is pefect. (via Miss Moss)

I've found the holy grail of romantic flower shots. It's called Saipua. Her blog is just full of the most stunning flowers and bouquets you'll ever see.

 

Happy Friday, and Happy weekend!

xx!!


No comments:

Post a Comment