Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Perfect Christmas Craft~~~Tiny Gingerbread Houses

I love this little craft. Once I have my own home or maybe in my college dorm, I will definitely have to do this.

via Tiny House Blog by Kent Griswold on 12/25/11

Alice shared this with me and thought they would be a fun addition to a tiny house Christmas.
I made tiny gingerbread houses that are meant to be perched on the edge of a mug of hot chocolate.
I made a few versions to figure out how to make one that wasn't so top heavy that it would flip off the mug. I also was interested to see how small I could get away with and still fit on both large and small cups. I generally followed the size of my The Mini Gingerbread House Kit (though, those pieces don't fit together as nicely as I'd have liked).
See the article and full instructions at notmartha.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment