Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bright delight.

I loveee the pink one! Not for a wedding like it was intended, but it is a beautiful dress nonetheless.


via Danelle Bourgeois by Danelle Bourgeois on 1/16/12

 

I would never be able to get married, purely because I wouldn't be able to decide whether I wanted a more structured dress or a ruffled dress. No wonder brides get so stressed out. There are way too many amazing choices out there and you can't have it all (well you could but your wedding would more than likely not look that great).

 

And those colours! Woah. I'm seeing more weddings on the blogs these days that have coloured dresses instead of the traditional white/champagne colours. I love it!

 

Images: Monique Lhuillier 2012 Resort Collection via The Wedding Chicks


No comments:

Post a Comment