via As Ink Remains by Noémie on 1/27/12
Dears, I hope you've had a great week! It's been one of those looonnng weeks where you're constantly asking yourself "is it friday yet?" It took forever. But on to the good things for this week?
- I'm now running 5 minutes STRAIGHT! I know to some of you that sounds ridiculous (shhh now), but I know most of you get that that is awesome (right?!) I'm over the hump (and it's only been 3 weeks!) Apparently it gets easier from here so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)
- Rachel from In Spaces Between featured me in her (amazing) list of new websites to check out. Woohoo! Check out the rest of the featured websites, they're so great and I'm humbled to be part of them.
- It's been really warm… nothing below 0 celcius this week! ) (I love this)
- It's Friday. And Winterlicious.
- Two Words: Dress. Shopping.
These home-made snicker bars look amazing… yum nums.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Fwd: Friday Finds + 5 Things
Posted by Haley at 11:32 PM