Monday, February 20, 2012

\ Book Store Adventures



via Sincerely, Kinsey by sincerelykinsey on 1/24/12

We ventured to our beloved local book store last week for a little winter voyage. I discovered this gem of a shop my first year of college and was smitten at first sight.
Rabbit Trail: If you weren't previously aware, I take photos, Josh makes music.
Hence, we found the photo quite befitting to our liking. 
Every time we visit I feel a sense of inspiration. Its endearing charm captivates your heart with every turn. There is also a darling antique shop in the back where they treat you with their homemade iced tea while you gallivant the aisles. In my modest opinion, it's the most magical place in all the Midwest.

Have you discovered any treasures in your hometown? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment