via Kelli Murray's Blog by kelli on 12/16/11
My love for Christmas is almost as big as my love for crafts. Which is why this time of year is…..well, the best. These are just a few fun holiday DIY's and handmade gift ideas i've stumbled upon. Time to get crafty!
1. Handmade Christmas ornaments. Tutorials included!
2. Clear glass ornaments decoupaged with vintage paper and glitter
5. Hand painted pinecones and twig arrangement
7. DIY Gift Wrap via Style Me Pretty
8. Christmas Candy – Eggnog Marshmallows. Umm, YUM.
10. Hand Knit Chunky Wool Infinity Scarf by KraeO
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 9 more days til Christmas!! xoxo.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
INSPIRATION – A HANDMADE HOLIDAY
I must make at least one of these things for the next holiday season!
Posted by Haley at 11:00 PM