Saturday, January 21, 2012

Making My inspiration.







 








I have always adored the bright couple photos photographs I see on a lot of the blogs I follow. So this passed week after submitting 7 college applications, I decided to go out with my boyfriend to go take photographs in the nearby canyon. He was amazing and brought over a few outfits for me to choose from and looked snazzy as always. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have him.

Normally I fantasize over others photographs and was planning on putting other photographers inspiring shots on the blog this week, but this time I decided I was going to go out and take the pictures myself. Take photos that I would want to put on my blog and add to my inspiration folder. Hopefully this is the beginning of a year full of "go getting" and doing, rather than just watching with admiration. <3

1 comment:

  1. These photos are so cute! You both have such gorgeous eyes

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete